Monday 14 May 2012

Intro!

Hey!
This is my first EVER blog post!
I'm gonna tell you a little bit more about what is in store and who I'm planning on interviewing!


Okay, so I have made contact with some people on Twitter and they both agreed to do interviews, but I don't know when yet!
The first person is Christian Novelli A.K.A; TouchTheSky Films. 
And the second is Andrew Bisante A.K.A; Bisante, LolBisante.
They are both well known YouTubers and Andrew writes his own music too, which you should totally check out!


Now I'll tell you how the interviews will be done.
Because I am a 17 year old student with no money, they will all be done over video.
Basically, I record me saying the questions, and the other person films themself answering. 
I edit it all together, and viola!


These interviews will be done soon I hope as well as a text interview with Chris Biersack (Andy Biersack, Black Veil Brides' dad) who agreed to do one!


Stay tuned!


Get Jiinxxed!


- Jiinxx xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment